If you have any one of the following symptoms, you may be a case of sleep deprivation:
- Feeling tired almost all the time
- Not being able to concentrate on the task in hand
- Unable to sleep when you wish to at night
- Variety of unknown symptoms coming with different heart disorders
- Considerable change in the behavioral aspect
Now, if you find any of these signs, you should consult a neurologist at that moment. He will throw a light on what is actually happening to you (sleep deprivation in most of the cases). To analyze your situation, you might even be asked to undergo a sleep deprived EEG test. Now, the question over here is that what is a sleep deprived EEG and how can the results be fruitful to your doctor?
We all know that EEG (Electroencephalograph) is used to analyze how the brain is functioning and find out the presence of any abnormal situation there. In case of sleep deprived EEG, your doctor will ask you to have no sleep for a particular period (mainly during the night hours), so that you have a tired feeling. After a no-sleep period, they have the test and analyze how your brain is working at that moment.
Now, when it comes to the results of a sleep deprived EEG, you would find how your brain would function, in case you are deprived of proper sleep. They try to follow all the waves generated during that period and look out for abnormalities.
Now, you may be skeptical in carrying out such a test on yourself. However, you would be glad to know that it is not at all a difficult routine to go through. The only thing, which you need to make sure, is that you sleep for the exact period, as asked by your doctor. Other than that, rest of the process will not even allow you to feel the pinch. These days, you would even find kids undergoing sleep deprived EEG.
If you find out that you are a case of sleep deprivation from a sleep deprived EEG (Electroencephalograph), it is important for you to act immediately. You need to make sure that affordable and reliable natural sleep remedies are included in your life, so that you can combat the negative effects of this disorder.
You are reading about:
- sleep deprived eeg test
- sleep deprivation EEG
- eeg sleep deprived
- sleep deprived eeg results
- sleep-deprived EEG
- what is a sleep deprived eeg
- sleep deprived eeg what does it diagnose
- sleep deprivation eeg test
- deprived eeg
- eeg sleep deprived test
- Symptoms of Sleep Deprivation Sleep Deprivation or Insomnia is considered one of the most deadly disorders of all that we can come across. Why I say is quite simple, as it creeps in your system giving little indication. Once......
- Physical Effects of Sleep Deprivation When it comes to sleep deprivation, you can find yourself victim to a number of physical effects, especially if you haven’t been getting an appropriate amount of sleep for a certain length of time......
- Chronic Sleep Deprivation I guess you would have thought that the constant tossing and turning at night is nothing more than symptom of thinking too much while sleeping. You might not know, but it can be a case......
- Effects of Sleep Deprivation All of us come across a certain period in our life, where we go to bet quite late and then have to get up early. Thinking about waking up early keeps you in a sleepless......
- Negative Effects of Sleep Deprivation We already know that sleep has an irreplaceable part in our life. Even though it may not hold the same significance in the eyes of a workaholic, its importance cannot be overlooked. Our future, be......
- What is Sleep Deprivation? As all of us might know that sleeping for us is as important as it is too work hard to get noticed. The energy to work consistently and provide the desired result is only received.....
- Sleep Deprivation Statistics Owing to hectic schedule and stressful lifestyle, the majority of the individuals find it difficult to have sound sleep at night. If you are being deprived of sleep once in a while then there is......