Sleep deprivation has become more and more common. This because we have such busy working schedules, that don’t allow us to feel like we’re alive, so we prefer cutting out on sleep and doing something “fun” rather than allowing our bodies to rest. It’s needless to say that this isn’t the best choice, but, we can’t work all the time and do the things that society wants us to, so cutting on sleep become a habit. How many of us didn’t spend a whole night in a bar or club, and only got a few hours of sleep before going back to work? We do it because everyone else does it, and if everyone else does it and they seem fine, why wouldn’t we?
Well, because sleep deprivation has various effects on various people. The health effects of sleep deprivation are many:
- Hand tremors
- Increased blood pressure
- Aching muscles
- Weakened immune system
- Memory lapses or loss
- Weight loss or gain
And these are just a few of them. In severe cases, sleep deprivation mimics conditions like ADHD and psychosis. Actually, if you see your friend who party hard and work hard having tons of energy, most likely their sleep deprivation makes them to have symptoms similar to ADHD. Now, they might seem full of energy, but their brain and bodies are exhausted, and their actions, even if full of energy, are erratic and lack logic. For this, it might work, especially if you work in an environment which requires creative thinking, but, in the end, all that happens is burning your own fuse.
If you believe that you can recoup sleep easily, then you’re wrong. For every night you spend without getting proper sleep, it takes at least three nights for the body to regain its balance. Think about that!
Also, if you believe that taking sleeping pills is healthy, think again! These don’t allow you to get a deep REM sleep, and you’ll end up having poor quality sleep. If you want to sleep properly, you need to take natural sleeping pills without side effects and allow this to happen naturally.
You are reading about:
- sleep deprivation health effects
- sleep deprivation effects on health
- effects of sleep deprivation on health
- sleep deprivation and health
- sleep deprivation and health effects
- effect of sleep deprivation on health
- physical effects from sleep deprivation
- sleep deprivation effect on health
- sleep deprivation health
- how sleep effects our health
- Side Effects of Sleep Deprivation Today, time seems to get scarce, because, well, there are too many things that we need to do, and the day has only 24 hours. Ideally, the day would be divided into three segments......
- Sleep Deprivation in College Students College students are having the time of their lives in college. All those parties, all those subjects, all those diplomas…Let’s face it! College students love college because it allows them to party as they never......
- Sleep Deprivation Effects on Work If you like to party hard and work hard, you must not forget to sleep hard – well, get enough sleep that is. Even if you sometimes feel that your self-imposed sleep deprivation has no......
- Physical Effects of Sleep Deprivation When it comes to sleep deprivation, you can find yourself victim to a number of physical effects, especially if you haven’t been getting an appropriate amount of sleep for a certain length of time......
- Sleep Deprivation Effects in Teenagers Today, our young are thrown into the deep and hollow waters of society faster than before. Did you see how many extra curricular activities these kids have? Did you see how many subjects they learn......
- What is Sleep Deprivation? As all of us might know that sleeping for us is as important as it is too work hard to get noticed. The energy to work consistently and provide the desired result is only received.....
- Negative Effects of Sleep Deprivation We already know that sleep has an irreplaceable part in our life. Even though it may not hold the same significance in the eyes of a workaholic, its importance cannot be overlooked. Our future, be......